Wrestling is popular throughout Latin America. Movies and television made their contribution and made wrestling an incredibly popular show. People wonder why wrestling is so popular. Why is it that some people cannot imagine their lives without this sport and are completely addicted to it and will do anything to watch the next RAW or Smackdown? Even on wrestling forums, there is no-life with whom you can’t talk about anything else, but just about wrestling.
Let’s be honest, on every continent, in every country, in every major city, there are tons of fans of the sport. Some are ashamed of the fact that they are fascinated by wrestling, while others do their best to let everyone know that he likes wrestling. And here arises the question of why wrestling, not MMA, Karate, even boxing can no longer compare with the power of wrestling, which was certainly unthinkable 20 years ago. Well, note that why this is happening:
- “fake” fights – people love it when others fight and even better when some suffer. But then some people’s conscience bothers that they watched two youngsters fight in the street and they were not interrupted. Fortunately, they can engage in wrestling, where the fights are “completely staged” and “nobody ever hurts”. Because if there is blood, it is always artificial, and injuries only happen during training.
- Divas – well now it applies to men first of all, because it doesn’t think ladies like to watch other girls, this is definitely a big plus because a lot of guys only watch Div divisions to see Kelly Kelly’s tits or Velvet Sky’s ass.
- Interesting segments – well now it rarely happens, but in the days of Attitude, people turned on their TV sets because they knew that if Rock, Stone Cold, or another big star of that era spoke, they would feel, either in a good action movie or in a better command. Well, even now if someone comes from work/school/kindergarten/court and is tired and does not want to do anything, he will be happy to turn on RAW or Smackdown and he will feel better immediately.
- Forum – many of the users, when registering, were regular people who watched wrestling occasionally. However, once they were on the forum, they also wanted to write a post from time to time to feel better. Well, and to know something about wrestling you should watch it. And sometimes it is so that the federation is completely wrong for someone, but he watches by force, because:
- He wants to watch something other than just WWE because it is a fire
- He wants to be appreciated by people who watch a similar federation
- He wants to penetrate the fans of WWE with his eyesight because he is better because he is watching something other than them
- Habit – this is how it is that it’s hard to get out of addiction. And that addiction can even be watching wrestling, so it’s hard to imagine a Tuesday day without Monday Night RAW. Of course, you can tell yourself that wrestling is completely unnecessary and that you can give up this entertainment at any time, but you will probably not do it unless something bigger comes up.